Next Hollywood Showcase Denver
January 20, 2019
Hollywood Showcase Denver is a 10 week course for ages 7 to 20, in scene study, improvisation, impulse being and cold read. It will be offered twice in 2018. The HSD goal is to gain representation in Denver and in Los Angeles as an on camera talent. The HSD program has proven to build long term skill sets used when auditioning for 5 separate divisions: Film, television, voice over, commercials, host.
Su Coffey has produced 40 successful showcases. January 29, 2019 Sunday, will be the next Hollywood Showcase Denver. Her connections with LA and Denver agents have led students from every showcase to sign with talent agency representation.
Class Schedule, 10 Session
October 10, 2018 thru January 20, 2019 HSD Showcase
- Session #1, Wednesday Oct. 10, or Saturday Oct. 13. Film Study, Emotion of Anger
Session #2, Wednesday Oct. 17, or Saturday Oct. 20. Film Study, Emotion of Fear
- Session #3 Wednesday Oct. 24, or Saturday Oct 27. Film Study, Emotion of Sadnes
* No Class October 31, Halloween Holiday
Session #4, Saturday Nov.03, or Wednesday Nov. 07 Film Study, Emotions Shame & Disgust
- Session #5 Saturday Nov 10, or Wednesday Nov Nov. 14. Film Study, Emotion of Jealous
- Session #6 Saturday Nov.17, or Wednesday Nov. 21. Comedic Value of Mirroring
* No class November 24, Thanksgiving Holiday
- Session #7 Wednesday Nov. 28 or Saturday Dec. 01. Comedic Value of Opposition
- Session #8 Wednesday December 05 or Saturday December 08. Comedic Value of Rule of 3
- Session #9 Wednesday Dec. 12 or Saturday Dec. 15 Comedic Value of Surprise
* No Class December 16 - January 02 2019
- Session #10 Saturday January 05 or Wednesday January 09 Hosting and Interview
- Make up & Review of 10 sessions. January 12, 16 & 19. Regular class times.
Fees: Single 3 hour HSD session, $90
10 HSD classes paid in full, 15% discount
$900 10 single sessions, less -$135, Total PIF $765.00
Sunday January 20, 2019 Hollywood Showcase Denver Fee: $450. payable on the day or Showcase to Su Coffey
To Register or schedule an interview contact Su Coffey, 720.299.4721, email@example.com
Classes begin Wednesday October 10,
Saturday October 13!
Thea Saccoliti 13 "Dear Su, thank you sooo much for helping me grow as an actress. Without you I would most likely be a clueless stage actress. Thank you times a billion for all that you do! I know that all of your students are immensely grateful for you taking your times to teach us. Thank you!
AnnaSophia Robb 12. Ever since I can remember, I wanted to act. When I was about eight, I asked my parents to help me find an agent to find work. We found a local talent agency in Denver called the Big Fish Talent Agency and I started to book work doing some newspaper press and small commecials. I also joined an acting class called Hollywood Showcase Denver. This was an intensive 10 week acting course which invites agents and managers from Los Angeles to the final workshop to scout potential clients. That's where my first agent and manager found me and then it all took off from there!
Harrison Cone 14
Su, Thank you so much for teaching me. You are so fun and so helpful. Thanks for preparing me so well!